Society for Anthropological Sciences New Logo Competition
The Society for Anthropological Sciences needs a new logo and is inviting all SAS student members to submit designs for a competition. The winning submission will receive US$ 100!
We know that SAS student members have outstanding visual-spatial skills, are creative, and are very talented with tech. Consider trying your hand at creating a new SAS logo that represents our goals and our future. There are numerous free graphic design platforms online that you can use to design your submission, such as Canva or Hatchful. The current SAS logo is copied below.
You must be a current SAS Student Member to participate. However, membership is free for students!
What do you need to do to be in the running for the prize?
· Current SAS student member at the time of submission
· Create a new digital logo for SAS that
o includes the full name of the society
o may use color and/or public domain images or graphics
· Submit to Toni Copeland, President-Elect at email@example.com by August 1st, 2023
Figure 1 SAS current logo
· Logo may be used as a small or large header. It must be legible at various sizes and should look nice at both 400x400 and 170x170 pixels
· Send submissions in jpeg, png, doc, ppt, or pdf formats
o If you have questions about a different file type, email Copeland
· President-Elect and Student Board Member will review and present the best submissions to the Board
· Top submissions will be presented to the general SAS membership, who will vote on the winner
· The winner receives $100!
We look forward to seeing your submissions